When does the course start and finish?
Our challenge to you is to follow 'quality keto' for 30 days. Through our Lean for Life app, you can access it course any time self-paced, or can join us live several times per year (our schedule is posted on our membership page).
How long do I have access to the course?
You've got access as long as you're a Lean for Life member. You'll get hundreds of dollars of value: full instruction and meal plans for following keto healthfully and successfully, 4 weeks of meal plans, access to our professional support, and an active community of fellow Lean for Life members!
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with the course, please let us know immediately. Your membership comes with a full-refund guarantee as long as you complete the course and show me that you gave it a try. :)
Am I a good fit for keto?
If you have extra weight that you can't seem to lose, inflammation, joint pain, fatigue, brain fog, high blood pressure and/or high blood sugar, you're a great fit. However, if you are under weight, have a history of an eating disorder, struggle with electrolyte balance, have dysregulated stress hormones ('adrenal fatigue'), are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are extremely physically active, you might not be a good fit. Please get in touch if you're not sure, and we'll give you an honest answer!
I already tried keto! Is it worth joining?
YES! Many people don't do keto correctly and healthfully when they first start. Here's what we include to optimize your results:
Quick-Start Guides for starting keto easily, healthfully, correctly, and effectively
- 4 weeks of specific meal plans. One week of meal plans is a 'minimal cook' easy option for people who don't want to cook recipes.
Dairy-free keto guidance and meal plan
- Added info on artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols, and how they fit in.
- Our time-tested keto supplement protocol, with several options based on gender and age
The other main reason to re-join is the support! You have access to us via Facebook group or email for any questions or troubleshooting that you need help with.
You'll also benefit from the momentum and accountability that comes from being a part of a group program. For this low price, it's worth joining just for the better consistency and results you'll get from being in the group!
What Else Should I Know?
- Lean for Life Refine includes two track choices:
- Track 1 is meal plans (there are options for a variety of energy needs).
- Track 2 is a daily food checklist. You'll eat a specific number of servings from each type of food each day.
- Both tracks include all of the instruction, materials, and support that you will need for success.
- Lean for Life can be attended 100% virtually
- You can ask questions, share updates, and connect with other community members in our optional, private Facebook group.
- Lean for Life participants lose 5-15 lbs in the 4-week Refine Phase.
- Refine Phase alumni have the option to later join us for phase 1 or 2, or to join our maintenance tier.
- Vegetarians can join Lean for Life. However, although the program is high in plants, it is not a vegetarian program. Animal proteins are encouraged.
- Alcohol is allowed on Lean for Life but limited to 2 drinks, two nights per week (2x2).
- Have other questions about Lean for Life? Send us an email! [email protected]